Know before you go
Travel information provided by hunter world travel should not be relied upon as legal or medical advice. Travellers should visit the world health organization or local sites for the latest and most accurate information on specific travel requirements and restrictions. Hunter world travel disclaims any and all liability for any loss resulting from reliance on such information.
Before you go check these links:There are many reliable resources for you to gather information for your upcoming trip, we recommend you read the health and safety information published by IATA. IATA is keeping a list of worldwide entry restrictions and required travel documents..
Other links to view:
- Updated COVID 19 and Health Departments.
- IATA has published health and safety guidelines for travelers.
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- US. Department of State
- UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Before traveling recheck the entry and exit restrictions of your destination
- Know how local and national governments are responding to the dynamic status of COVID-19
- Review hotel, airline and land transportation requirements. Check for changes to service, check-in policies and on-site amenities.
- Not all regulations will be the same for departure and arrival cities and airports
- Be prepared with extra masks and disinfectant wipes to cover your entire stay
- Carry relevant health insurance information